Our significant employment law experience includes:
- Representation of two Fortune 500 corporations in large class-actions brought under the Americans With Disabilities Act;
- Advising the Reagan Administration, the Secretary of Transportation, and the Federal Railroad Administrator on the drafting, public hearing process, promulgation, final issuance, and defense in the Supreme Court of the first mandatory alcohol and drug testing regulation imposed by the Federal Government to the private civilian workforce (railroad operations employees);
- Advising major railroads on the implementation of the new federal alcohol and drug testing regulation;
- Advising a major airline on the establishment of a system-wide watchdog and compliance system on issues of employment anti-discrimination at the federal and state level; and,
- Defending major corporations, both as outside and senior in-house counsel, in employment lawsuits brought by individuals and federal and state government agencies.